A new position has opened at Cityscapes for nature/horticultural enthusiasts!
We are seeking meticulous LIVING WALL HORTICULTURALISTS with a passion for plants. Job includes maintenance of vertical gardens by watering, pruning, washing, fertilizing and treating plants in and around Greater Boston’s corporate interiors.
Job entails the following:
- Visits all scheduled accounts regularly, paying special attention to high maintenance and large accounts
- Ensures consistent Cityscapes quality, effective performance while minimizing plant replacements
- Waters all plants and sub-irrigation units appropriately for each plant
- Ensures that all plants are clean and free of dust
- Removes discolored leaves; pruning
- Monitor and adjust irrigation when needed
- Notifies service manager of any damaged or vandalized plants
- Communicates with manager and sales representative if there is an access issue on an account
- Responsible for upkeep and placement of tools and equipment
- Reports all No-Charge Replacements into the office line with clarity and discusses potential problems
- Actively attends regular Horticultural Services Team meetings
- Check and treat all pest issues in compliance with Cityscapes policies
- Seek and make suggestions for improvements where needed
- Any additional special projects as needed
Apply on our careers page!