Exterior Plant Installer & Maintenance Crew Member
Seeking hardworking individuals with plantscaping/landscaping/horticultural experience to maintain exterior plantings in the Boston area. Job includes exterior plantings, watering and maintaining of plants and some heavy lifting. This is a seasonal position March-December with possible extension through the winter on our Operations Team. Applicants should have a passion for maintaining a beautiful environment, some experience and a clean driving record. Applicants must have a valid license, clean driving record, and level of comfort driving box trucks and pickup trucks in the Boston area. Come join our team!
Duties include but not limited to:
• Visits all scheduled accounts regularly, paying special attention to high maintenance and large accounts
• Ensures consistent Cityscapes quality, effective performance while minimizing plant replacements
• Responsible for keeping an accurate log of account maintenance for each and every account
• Waters all plants appropriately using hose hookups or water tank vehicles as a water source
• Ensures that all plants are pruned appropriately, removing discolored leaves and spent flowers
• Notifies manager and sales representative of any damaged or vandalized plants and containers
• Communicates with manager and sales representative if there is an issue on an account
• Responsible for upkeep and placement of tools and equipment
• Actively attends regular Exterior Team meetings
• Check and treat all pest issues in compliance with Cityscapes policies
• Remove all trash and debris from planters, beds, and containers
• Seek and make suggestions for improvements where needed including plant changes, fertilization etc. . .
• Any additional special projects as needed