Seeking meticulous horticulturists with a passion for plants and plant care!
Job includes maintenance of indoor plantscapes by watering, pruning, washing, fertilizing and treating plants in and around Greater Boston’s corporate interiors.
• Visits all scheduled accounts regularly, paying special attention to high maintenance and large accounts
• Ensures consistent Cityscapes quality, effective performance while minimizing plant replacements
• Waters all plants and sub-irrigation units appropriately for each plant
• Ensures that all plants are clean and free of dust
• Removes discolored leaves; pruning
• Notifies service manager of any damaged or vandalized plants and containers
• Communicates with manager and sales representative if there is an access issue on an account
• Keep all current client inventories up to date
• Responsible for upkeep and placement of tools and equipment
• Reports all No-Charge Replacements into the office line with clarity and discusses potential problems
• Actively attends regular Horticultural Services Team meetings
• Check and treat all pest issues in compliance with Cityscapes policies
• Remove all trash and debris from planters
• Seek and make suggestions for improvements where needed including restaging projects etc.
• Any additional special projects as needed