Cityscapes is looking for someone to join our Operations Team as a Plant Installer! This position entails thoroughly reading through the schedule for the day; loading the necessary plants, containers, tools, and other materials onto our Cityscapes trucks; driving the trucks to our clients, and installing the plants properly. At the end of the work day, you would be responsible for cleaning out the truck and accurately completing the paperwork from account.
If you want to transform spaces with plants, this is the position for you!
• Thoroughly reads over daily work orders assigned every morning
• Gathers tools required for the assigned work orders
• Responsible for quality execution of all work orders
• Maintains Cityscapes standards with product quality, accuracy, professional presentation and service at all times
• Responsible for Cityscape vehicles being operated and used appropriately
• Asks Director or Sales Representative for clarification when questions arise, and reports issues as needed
• Keeps operations trucks clean each day; disposes of trash or recycling appropriately
• Any additional special projects as needed
• Able to work in groups or independently
• Makes suggestions for improvement where needed
• Attend department meetings
Skills and Experience:
• Thorough knowledge of plant installations, maintenance and ongoing needs of plant species. We will train you!
• Must possess a high degree of organizational skills and professionalism
• Team-oriented and possesses the ability to work collaboratively with other departments
• Proficient verbal and interpersonal skills. Effective communication and follow through a must!
• Maintain a positive work attitude with customers, co-workers and managers
• Conducts self in a professional manner